Intuit® Merchant Service for QuickBooks®
- Eliminate double entry of payment data into both a terminal and QuickBooks. Every card transaction automatically records in QuickBooks. Payment is applied to the invoice or sales receipt
- Automatically reconcile credit card fees in QuickBooks with your U.S. bank account
- With the free Recurring Billing feature, securely store card information and automatically process cards on date(s) you specify
- Accept payments from remote locations such as trade shows. No need to wait to go back to the office to process payments. With Merchant Service Center or the free Virtual Terminal Plus feature, process credit and debit card payments wherever there’s an Internet connection
- Save Money
- No need to purchase additional software
- No need to purchase a terminal
- Get lower rates with an optional USB card reader
- No need to add an extra phone line to accept payments
- No cancellation or Payment Card Industry (PCI) fees. No commitment — cancel anytime
Intuit® Payment Network
Get paid fast by accepting bank to bank payments and allow customers to pay you online from QuickBooks invoices.
No more hearing “the check’s in the mail,” and no more wasting time in long teller lines. With Intuit PaymentNetwork, you can now send and receive payments directly online from one bank account to another.
Get paid faster, improve your cash flow and increase accuracy. Let customers pay online,
through the invoice you send them, with a simple click of the mouse!
Fast, next-day funding
Receive payments for only $.50 each.
Most funds under $5,000 are delivered next business day.
Auto-enabled payment option on QuickBooks invoices
Your clients can easily pay you directly from a QuickBooks invoice.
Takes minutes to sign-up and FREE for paying clients
Your clients are guided through a one-time setup process and sending payments is completely free.